It all began in 1950 when the forge that was the origin of our company was put into operation in Ford’s G-hall. This was followed by 60 years of company history, characterised by successes, innovations and expansions in products and services. Here is an overview of some of the most important steps:
MILESTONES AND TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS:
1950 Launch of forging production of chassis parts in Cologne Niehl
1961 Production of first transmission parts for the automotive industry
1970 Introduction of cross-rolling for gear shafts
1982 Serial production of extruded parts on Hatebur machines
2003 Joint venture between Ford-Werke GmbH and the Neumayer Group
2004 Commissioning of a Schuler semihot line for tripods and cones
2004 Launch of internal machining of gear parts
2010 Trading as independent company under the name Cotarko
2010 Launch of production of ready-to-install front wheel hubs
For our company, a skilled and motivated team is the key to success. The approximately 400 employees from 13 different countries undergo continuous training and further education. We are proud to offer vocational training to young people in different professions within our company. This is how we ensure that our team is always ideally placed to master constant innovations.
Meeting the individual wishes of our customers is the goal we focus all our efforts on. We are always committed to the high quality of our products, because our top priority is the satisfaction of the companies that have placed their trust in us.