In all of our actions, we never forget the customer to whom our services are directed and what he or she expects. Consequently, customer satisfaction is always at the heart of all we strive for.
The employees of our company see themselves as team members who provide each other with mutual support and are determined to be successful together.
We express our appreciation in treating each other fairly and with respect. Technical subjects are discussed purely on an objective basis. We set great store by communicating with each other appropriately and acknowledging the performance of each team member.
Positive debate culture
For us, a positive debate culture means we are ready to understand disputes as an opportunity, as something positive. Objectively conducted disputes can contribute to finding good solutions together.
Quality assurance exceeding the acknowledged standards is the advantage Cotarko offers its customers. In the high-tech forge in Cologne, monitoring processes are not confined to downstream inspections in the test room and laboratory. Instead, quality assurance is a supportive process that can be found in each phase of production.
Cotarko has reached a standard in testing technologies that far exceeds the customary industry scope. Hence the company may rightly describe itself as a pioneer. The advanced measuring technology which accompanies production at Cotarko and ensures its success in the interests of the customer includes:
• Optical 3D measuring technology for spline milled products and turned shafts
• Image processing technology for rotationally symmetrical forging blanks
• 3D coordinate measurement for self-monitoring in machining / in the semihot sector
• 100% automatic testing and straightening technology for spline milled products
• Magna flux technology for 100% testing of wheel hubs
• Eddy current testing for 100% crack control in processed wheel hubs
• 100% automatic testing technology
Our environment is important to us and we want to make a contribution to it. This is why we as a forging company have decided to realise independent projects and manufacture our products in an environmentally friendly manner. An overview of our commitment to matters pertaining to energy and environmental management:
• Certification according to ISO 14001 (environmental management system) since 1998
• In 2010 and 2011 our energy data was certified by Lloyd’s
• Certification according to ISO 50001 (energy management system)
• We produce with “green electricity” from Norwegian hydroelectric plants
• Continuous improvements in water saving, energy saving, waste disposal