Production Planning/Process Design
Planning, realisation and implementation are the three major steps in each customer order. This is because the development process precedes production. To design this efficiently, a network of specialists and work areas has been created. Our high performance is based on the efficient interaction of specialised technical departments.
• Activities aligned with APQP standards
• FEM simulation of Forming Processes with Simufact
• CAD systems (SolidWorks)
• Eight planners and process designers
• Material experts for material selection & annealing processes
• Development time for standard components about three to four months