Hintergrundgrafik

Customer satisfaction, Innovation, Team work

  • Home
  • company
  • Standards
  • Products
  • Technology
  • Services
  • Contact
  • Downloads
EnglishDeutsch
History

History

Slogan

Slogan Sub

Successes
and innovations
characterise our company history
History

It all began in 1950 when the forge that was the origin of our company was put into operation in Ford’s G-hall. This was followed by 60 years of company history, characterised by successes, innovations and expansions in products and services. Here is an overview of some of the most important steps:

MILESTONES AND TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS:

1950 Launch of forging production of chassis parts in Cologne Niehl
1961 Production of first transmission parts for the automotive industry
1970 Introduction of cross-rolling for gear shafts
1982 Serial production of extruded parts on Hatebur machines
2003 Joint venture between Ford-Werke GmbH and the Neumayer Group
2004 Commissioning of a Schuler semihot line for tripods and cones
2004 Launch of internal machining of gear parts
2010 Trading as independent company under the name Cotarko
2010 Launch of production of ready-to-install front wheel hubs